- Courses are for trainees who are officially in postgraduate training in Hematology
- The content of the SPEC-SSH covers the whole education program (Logbook hematology) over a period of 4 years (duration of the specialized training in hematology)
- Trainees actively participate in the courses (presentation and discussion of cases/ diagnostic material)
- Individual knowledge and skills are evaluated at the end of each course
- Courses are considered as working time (one day) and will be compensated by your training center, according to the center’s rules
- Courses are free for trainees. For reimbusement of travelling expenses, please check with your training center
PD Dr. med. Alicia Rovó
Prof. Dr. med. Lorenzo Alberio
Prof. Dr. med. André Tichelli
Saturday, 21 April 2018, Bern
Saturday, 8 September 2018, Bern
Saturday, 25 November 2018, Bern
SPECS-SSH training materials
Course documentation and training materials can be downloaded in the member area for Postgraduate Education Trainees. If you are not on our list of trainees yet, please subscribe (cf below).
Subscribe to trainees‘ list
Let us know your contact details and email address (at email@example.com) and you will receive regular updates on SPEC-SSH courses as well as a login to the password protected SPEC-SSH area on this website containing training materials.