- Courses are for trainees who are officially in postgraduate training in Hematology
- The content of the SPEC-SSH covers the whole education program (Logbook hematology) over a period of 4 years (duration of the specialized training in hematology)
- Trainees actively participate in the courses (presentation and discussion of cases/ diagnostic material)
- Individual knowledge and skills are evaluated at the end of each course
- Courses are considered as working time (one day) and will be compensated by your training center, according to the center’s rules
- Courses are free for trainees. For reimbusement of travelling expenses, please check with your training center
Prof. Dr. med. Alicia Rovó
Prof. Dr. med. Lorenzo Alberio
Prof. Dr. med. André Tichelli
SPECS-SSH training materials
Course documentation and training materials can be downloaded in the member area for postgraduate education trainees.
To get access, please sign up for the trainee’s list (cf below).
Subscribe to trainee’s list
Please complete this form to receive regular updates on SPEC-SSH courses as well as the login to the password protected SPEC-SSH area containing the training materials.